From Reforge Charleston
- Donations of usable items must be approved by the committee in charge of the location in which the item will be stored/used.
- A "freebie shelf" is available for items that are free to use/take for all members. The shelf will be periodically cleared by Officers.
- Donations for the "freebie shelf" will be accepted so long as there is available free space in the designated area, and as long as it does not conflict with rule #5.
- Donations for the "freebie shelf" that do not fit cannot be left in the space unless approved by Officers
- The following items will not be accepted for donation:
- CRT monitors
- Inkjet Printers
- Donations to a project are only spent on that project and are spent prior to any Reforge Charleston allocated money to the same project.